Essence Series® Wood Windows
*Powder coat color options vary for radius windows.
Essence Series® Radius Casement
Milgard introduces the newest operating style to the Essence Series wood window line — the Radius Casement. This new style offers elegance, beauty and functionality for any home.
- Available in arched or round-top styles with matching picture windows.
- Your choice of three solid wood interiors to match all Essence Series windows & doors and your woodwork.
- Concealed hinges and no visible fasteners ensure a clean look.
- Durable phenolic exterior allows for shapes not available with fiberglass material, in 16 exterior colors.
- Folding/nesting operating handle in five metal finishes.
- Several grid options available.
- Operable casements ranging in heights from 24” to 84”.
- Frame accessories that match all Essence Series windows and patio doors.
Milgard Windows & Doors was recognized with the 2016 Crystal Achievement award for the Most Innovative Window, from Window & Door magazine, for its new Essence Series® radius casement.
Quality that will never go out of style.
When Milgard set out to create a better wood window, we re-imagined just about everything. Essence Series windows are now the wood window of choice for homeowners, architects and builders; and a popular choice for new construction, renovation and remodel projects and historical restorations.
Essence Series windows offer seemingly endless design possibilities. The fiberglass exterior comes in 16 designer colors that fit any style or trend.
Interiors are available in clear vertical grain fir, natural pine or primed pine. Seal or stain the natural pine or fir to complement the wood finishes in your home. Or go with primed wood and paint the color of your choice.
Because Essence Series has an innovative mulling system, there’s virtually no limit to window combinations.
Picture windows are available in casement/awning and double hung/glider frames that create a clean, consistent look when used with the matching operating style.
The design of each of these combinations will create even sight lines throughout your home.